Atrium Windows and Doors | Employer reference: 16936
Associate Maintenance Technician Day Shift
Welcome, NC, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Day Shift- 7:00AM- 7:00PM with Overtime Offered as Needed
Pay: $20 - $28 an hour (depends on experience)
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
- $1000 Bonus for new hires
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Career training, development and progression planning
- Hands on Maintenance experience of manufacturing equipment
- Ability to trouble shoot and follow through with repairs of manufacturing equipment
- Ability to trouble shoot and follow through with repairs of electronic controls
- Read and Understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources
- Experience using electrical testing equipment
We offer great benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Diverse Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Activities
- Rewards Program
- And much more!
- 5 + years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience with CNC maintenance
- Experience with PLC trouble shooting
- Experience with Turbo Drive
- Someone who is mechanically inclined
- Employees are required to stand or walk on a concrete floor surface for up to a twelve-hour shift.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.