Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF4352I
Business Transformation Analyst
Houston, TX, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
As a Business Transformation Analyst your role will be to oversee the improvement of your company's business operations, especially as it relates to identifying gaps and bridging it with best practices or appropriate changes. The solution-oriented changes improve an organization's overall efficiency, including process optimization, cost reduction, and identifying fresh business opportunities. Business analysts accomplish this through research-gathering and data analysis, presenting a range of data-driven solutions, and thereafter implementing those solutions and optimizations using analytics tools and technologies. Typically applying accepted continuous improvement practices.
The role will also help design and implement new operating models within the company, define comprehensive metrics for executives to follow, and coach junior employees on new techniques and processes. Specific to CBB shelter, a core focus will be on supporting business simplification and improvement efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders, cross-functionally, to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements
- The ability to analyze data and data models to deliver logical conclusions
- Analyze process issues and bottlenecks and to make improvements
- Developing innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes, which is a business analyst's primary role
- Being proficient in inventing processes or systems needed to implement changes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management regarding the implementation of changes
- Sound knowledge and expertise in evaluating the implications of changes
- Competence in writing reports and making presentations to highlight the effect of changes
- Establish KPI’s and Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- 5-7 years’ experience in Business analytics with a Finance or Continuous Improvement background
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance or Business preferred)
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Highly accountable to multiple stakeholders
- Skilled at simplifying the complex and influencing in a cross functional, fast-paced environment
- Ability to connect with employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with and managing external vendors
- Experience working with B2B decision-makers, in both inside and outside sales
- Experience with applying Continuous improvement methodology to transactional business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Data Analytics & Modelling
- Experience in building and leading teams, cross functionally
- Preferred: Operational experience in developing a data/profit cube
- Preferred: Lean Six Sigma background (Green Belt/ Black Belt)
- Preferred: Finance experience – understand financial reports and KPI’s
- Preferred: Experience in Excel modelling, BI and/ or coding (Python or similar)
- Work related travel as required – up to 30%
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.