Cascade Windows | Employer reference: REF2338L
Box Truck Driver
Spokane, WA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation prorated in your first year
- Home Daily
- No waiting for drops
- Flexible work hours and Great benefits on day 1
10507 E Montgomery Drive, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
Interested! Reach Recruiting at 262-923-8420 or TEXT US at 770-765-2524
We're currently looking for a Box Truck Driver for the Spokane, WA area. Using a box truck, this position is responsible for transporting product (doors & windows) to customer locations. This position is also required to load and unload product into the trailer and at customer locations.
- Complete all assigned delivery routes. Driver will deliver to local construction jobsites and is responsible for manually offloading product.
- MUST be able to regularly maneuver/lift and carry 50 - 100 pounds with or without assistance
- Address customer questions, issues and concerns in a professional and timely fashion.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times in both actions and personal appearance
- Adhere to Cascade policies and procedures
- Complete all delivery and return documentation accurately and legibly
- Maintain equipment in a neat, clean and organized condition
- Uphold all safety practices according to safety handbook
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, reach, grasp, stand and walk
- Ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 50 pounds alone and up to 100 pounds with assistance on a continuous basis
- Vision abilities to include close, distance, peripheral, color and depth differentiation.
- Intermittently exposed to inclement weather
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record with a minimum of 1-2 years of delivery driver experience
- 1 year of manual labor, commercial driving and manual transmission preferred.
- Must be DOT compliant
- Experience reading maps and using electronic GPS
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds alone and up to 100 pounds with assistance. Lifting will occur on a frequent to constant basis throughout the shift.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English language (Strongly Preferred).
- Demonstrate efficiency in the performance of all job duties.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Professional Development
- Cascade provides $100 boot voucher for the purchase of steel toed boots
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Training & career progress
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.