Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF2918J
Director of Finance - Operations & Supply Chain (Hybrid)
Houston, TX, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
This is a key leadership role on the corporate forecast, planning & analysis team and center of excellence for the organization. This role leads the financial management of the organization’s broad, multi-billion operational and supply chain footprint. It is the finance partner for the EVP Operations leader to optimize strategic and operational financial decisions across end-to-end sourcing, manufacturing, and delivery to customers. This role is also key to ensure quality planning & analysis that steers the organization toward goals and to communicate changes in business performance. Among others, this includes various analytics to identify opportunities/influence results, monthly performance reviews, and presentations to executive Management and Board of Directors.
- Oversee and coordinate the manufacturing business planning process to develop long-term strategic and annual operating plan, including decisions on deploying capital, cash flow optimization and strategic manufacturing footprint. Serve as a key leader on Corporate Operations Leadership Team and various committees.
- Partner with the Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams including sound financial and economic advice to ensure strong financial controls, cost management, and overall business support
- Lead the Finance Operations COE to align on best-in-class initiative financial analysis/justification principles across Capital Expenditure, Continuous Improvement, Cost Savings, and Make vs. Buy programs
- Spearhead the forecast and analysis of various manufacturing and supply chain financials and trends to identify opportunities and deliver actional insights. This includes leading internal benchmarking analytics for best practice share & reapply across the organization
- Oversee and manage working capital forecast & reporting with analysis that identifies opportunities to optimize results. Work with the business to identify & align to gap closing plans
- Ensure appropriate consolidated reporting of various financial/operational metrics with internal controls and KPIs that steer organization to improve productivity, process efficiency, and overall profitability. Includes any action plans associated with audit findings
- Lead team of 4. Leadership experience overseeing large organizations to deliver goals including appropriate priorities setting, coaching, and development
- Deliver analysis and management of large & complex data sources with ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly
- Strong financial modeling techniques and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions without specific step-by-step instructions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks while delivering results in a timely manner. Willing to take on additional projects and contribute in multiple ways within the company
- Effectively communicates and engages with all levels of the organization verbally and in writing, with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams
- Experience with financial business intelligence software and/or tools (Power BI) – will be beneficial but not required
- Degree in Finance or Accounting (required) with strong Business Analysis and technical finance experience
- Graduate degree in Finance or Accounting or MBA required
- Over 15 years’ manufacturing experience in financial/business analysis with demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and influence organization to optimal results
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.