Atrium Windows and Doors | Employer reference: REF6505M
Customer Service Representative
Dallas, TX, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs all duties required in the planning and scheduling of windows and screen installations and warranty services.
- Capable of handling multiple customers as assigned
- Works within company guidelines and processes to consistently meet customer installation and service requirements with sense of urgency and accuracy
- Timely calls to customers to confirm schedule dates and assess builder readiness
- Thorough follow up on all installation and service schedules
- Effectively communicates daily with customers by phone and e-mail
- Responds quickly to customer inquiries in all areas of installation and service scheduling
- Maintains rapport and good working relationships with appropriate customer personnel
- Requests customer purchase orders for charges incurred by the customer
- Resolves customer issues by researching problems and providing solutions
- Maintains a positive and team focused relationship with co-workers
- Maintains a clean, efficient work space
- Updates Builders websites when necessary
- Orders product to complete service work
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree preferred
- 3 years in Customer Service facing role within an office setting
- Work experience that demonstrates an ability to successfully complete the job requirements
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with outside departments, customers, superintendents, and builders
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment with the ability to consistently meet project deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities
- Computer literate with strong data entry skills
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy and ability to follow through is required
- Previous experience in new home construction is a plus
- Ability to successfully cross train on additional tasks as needed
Site Address: 9001 Ambassador Row, Dallas, TX 75247
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base hourly range for this full-time position is $15.00 to $18.00 + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.