Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: 17118
Data Integrity Specialist (HR Technology)
Houston, TX, US / Remote
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands is seeking a Data Integrity Specialist (HR Technology) to add to their team.
This is a remote position and the employee can be based anywhere in the continental US.
In this role you will provide support for the HR, Payroll and Timekeeping system that supports our 22,000 employees in five Business Units across 4 countries. Supporting our HR partners and maintain data integrity through data audits, data correction, customer service and training.
- Data audits to surface issues
- Data edits and corrections
- Root cause analysis and suggestions for process improvement
- Identify system optimization opportunities
- Reporting and subsequent analysis to drive data integrity
- System integrations and data for mergers and acquisitions
- HR Data imports and vendor export/import management
- 3+ years experience performing HRIS Data Audits, Corrections, Root cause analysis, Process Improvements, and System Optimization.
- Strong working knowledge with HRIS; experience with Dayforce HCM strongly preferred
- A natural problem solver
- Comfort in an unstructured environment, ability to quickly adapt
- Calm and deliberate under pressure
- Ability to work inclusively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Organized, self-motivated, results-oriented, and assertive individual
- Process oriented with attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated analytics and communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Must model the company’s core values and success model
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.