Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF1648E
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Cary, NC, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The Director, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), is a critical finance leadership position reporting to the SVP & CFO, Shelter Solutions. This role is responsible for the strategy, execution and oversight of the financials for the Shelter Solutions Group. The FP&A Leader will be a trusted advisor to cross-functional leaders providing financial planning, performance analysis, and decision support. Additionally, this role will drive process automation to improve the timeliness and accuracy of business insights, develop enterprise-wide policies/procedures, and create executive reports presenting complex information in a concise and compelling manner. A focus on continuous improvement and the ability to influence change is essential to the success of this position.
- Oversight of the Company’s quarterly forecast, annual budget, and monthly management reporting processes
- Prepare materials for the Executive Leadership Team
- Perform and direct a variety of financial analysis, actionable reporting, and business modeling
- Manage a high-performing function that is collaborative and delivers high-quality decision support
- Collaborate and communicate with extended finance organization within Shelter Solutions and Cornerstone Building Brands Corporate FP&A about company processes, financial reporting, ad-hoc analysis and finance initiatives
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that promote effective and efficient decision-making
- Provide strategic direction and oversight of the Company’s financial systems and tools, including new forecast system implementation
- Exhibit executive presence, keep sensitive information confidential, work well under pressure, and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible, customer-focused, collaborative, and an agent of change that builds business partnerships to meet shared objectives
- Establish and maintain a culture, including ways of working and behavior that is congruent with our mission, values, and success model
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business (required) with strong Business Analysis experience. A graduate degree or MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive finance experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in people management
- Solid technical skills with a wide range of financial experience and understanding with the ability to automate and streamline financial information
- Exhibits strong time management skills; able to work through roadblocks to meet commitments timely
- Experienced, high integrity, flexible leader with the ability to effectively collaborate with others within and outside the organization
- Action-oriented professional with a take-charge, can-do attitude
- High-level knowledge of financial reporting concepts processes required
- Business financial management experience, preferably in manufacturing or product-driven organizations
- Mergers, acquisition, and divestiture modeling experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.