Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: 16697
Director of Marketing
Cary, NC, US / Remote
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The Director of Marketing will oversee the Shelter Solutions end-to-end line of products, services and customer-facing technologies to accelerate share growth and deliver return on investment of the portfolio. This role ensures that present and future products, customer platforms and services are taken to market in the most efficient and effective manner, to improve profitability, customer experience and support our Speed & Ease™ value proposition.
- Participates in overarching category initiatives and assists on the day-to-day business, owning the responsibility for assigned key initiatives, select product lines and/or customer-facing technologies.
- Sets the strategy and prioritization for our product and technology portfolios, including third party products and systems.
- Reports on category performance and identifies opportunities to improve sales, profitability, and share.
- Supports the development of product and customer-facing technology roadmaps for the portfolio based on financial and CX impact, and business unit strategic priorities.
- Partners in the creation of training, developing engagement and change management plans for initiatives, working across functions to deliver results, measured against key performance indicators.
- Drives cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, Sales Operations, Strategy and Marketing to commercialize customer programs, products and services.
- Collaborates with marketing team members to create strategic plans with differentiated positioning that drive demand for our portfolio.
- Oversees the creation, management and performance of informational and promotional assets for assigned products, services and programs.
- Provides expert thought leadership with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems.
- Provides direction to supporting team members and is a strategic contributor to content development.
- Builds and maintains critical relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Gathers, purchases, and/or commissions market research data to identify trends, opportunities, and/or current business performance.
- Interprets and presents the data to business unit and marketing leadership to inform strategy.
- Participates in industry organizations and associations as a representative of the company, and to remain informed of market trends and communicate insights.
- Conducts situation analyses and compiles inputs to support strategic planning for the category that delivers long term category top-line and bottom-line growth.
- Drives innovation by translating external market and category trends and insights into tangible, value add business opportunities, ensuring our portfolio is balanced and spans both tactical and strategic timeframes.
- Leverages insights, market analysis, sales data, and customer feedback to develop category strategies and feed the pipeline of Speed & Ease™ initiatives.
- Identifies existing gaps and opportunities for profitable growth, including but not limited to new markets, geographies, channels, products, services, technologies or approaches.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or comparable discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, customer-facing technology, product management, category management, business strategy or a related field.
- Experience in product and technology lifecycle management.
- Experience in the building products or construction industry preferred, but not required.
- Experience conducting or overseeing quantitative and qualitative research.
- Financial acumen, strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Program or project management experience.
- (Colorado & Nevada Residents Only*) Minimum Salary of $130,000 + Benefits + Bonus (if applicable) *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) and sb293 (BDR 53-907) of minimum salary (or hourly wage) compensation for this role when being hired into our Colorado or Nevada office or as a remote or virtual Colorado or Nevada based employee.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.