Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF7646T
E-Commerce Service Delivery Manager
Houston, TX, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
We are looking for a leader to guide the day-to-day operation of our applications. This role owns the managed services, quality and technical support functions for the tools, while partnering with their peers to bring new capabilities to market. The role is responsible for ensuring that customers can perform all expected functions (such as design, price, transact check status). It is the primary interface between the Shelter Solutions business and the technical (IT) teams, managing day-to-day activities of software development operations, managing ongoing execution and change management.
Collaborating with our partners in estimating, engineering, customer service, marketing, sales, and information technology, you will take complex business requirements and transform them into intuitive customer solutions. You will use your skills to direct how products/features get implemented and, most importantly, ensure consistent delivery, operational performance, and adoption of these solutions.
You will partner cross-functionally to ensure our customer technology meets overall organization goals. At the same time, you will stay abreast of internal developments throughout the organization’s business processes and technology architecture to avoid changes which would negatively impact our customers, instead driving the business to increase operational efficiency and online customer satisfaction.
The role requires a driven, strategic, and tactical mindset; a highly motivated and accountable leader to deliver outstanding services that achieve enterprise KPIs, including new capabilities and solutions. You excel at building relationships with internal stakeholders whose input and buy-in you need to accomplish your objectives. Finally, you’re highly data-driven and analytical, and you always have the facts to back up your recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees day-to-day operations of Shelter Solutions customer-facing portals and e-commerce websites, ensuring customers can create perform all expected tasks (design, quote, price, order, check order status, etc.)
- Lead team of e-commerce operations and QA/QC experts
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring prompt resolution of order-related issues while working with the team to address the backlog of tickets, prioritizing, planning and coordinating maintenance releases coordinating with other environments (i.e., ERP, CRM) to avoid conflicts.
- Monitor key performance indicators to ensure systems are operating properly while supporting sales and customer retention goals.
- Partner with the product owners and business groups (customer service, sales, credit, pricing, marketing, legal, tax) to define detailed requirements and translate into technical requirements for developers.
- Lead project sprint planning efforts with your team and others as needed to set clear and realistic timelines for your work.
- Reviews third party development estimates for accuracy, providing clarifications as needed
- Manages workload of third party resources balancing estimates against priority and budget
- Overseeing requirements implementation in design, configuration, and software development
- Coordinates efforts across internal and 3rd party resources to complete work on time and in scope
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure integrations with backend systems function properly while ensuring data quality and security
- Partners with customer technical support team to identify and resolve issues promptly while keeping them team informed of new features / changes to systems they support
- Owns the quality management (QA/QC) and testing process to ensure product designs and functionality are implemented to specifications
- Communicates release schedule, ensuring internal users and customers are aware of changes
- Reviews all new project requirements to understand operations support needs and ensure support plans are in place for operations, customer support and testing
- Provides ongoing training and support for team members
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in web development, e-commerce, business analysis, engineering or project management
- Expert in project management (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum) tools and methodologies in software development (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Proficient with data analysis and related tools (Power BI, Python, Excel, SQL)
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal domains
- Strong analytical thinking and strategic planning skills with demonstrated ability of turning data insights into product improvements and new experiences
- Ability to simplify complex ideas so they can be effectively communicated cross-functionally
- Capable of establishing and fostering partnerships with stakeholders in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results against goals while managing multiple products, and shifting priorities through effective planning, prioritization, delegation and coordination across teams and vendors
- Ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships with your team and across the org
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remaining detail-oriented while not losing sight of big picture goals
- Agile / project management certifications a plus
- Experienced with cloud-based solution architecture and operations (Azure, AWS, Google) preferred
- Experience with industry leading ERP platforms (Oracle, SAP) preferred
- Knowledge of the construction industry a plus
This position has a virtual-first hybrid work arrangement with a preferred location in Houston, TX with a minimum of two days a week in the office or co-located with other team members.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.