Silver Line | Employer reference: 15049
Extrusion Machine Operator (Day Shift)
Lithia Springs, GA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Silver Line Windows - Part of Cornerstone Building Brands' Brand Family
Benefits Start Day 1
$17-$19 per hour
Address: 1780 Westfork Dr. Lithia Springs, GA 30122
*RESUME OR JOB HISTORY REQUIRED FOR INTERVIEW*
Silver Line Windows is now a part of Cornerstone Building Brands! The nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. Silver Line makes windows that provide builders, architects, and homeowners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home and this is why great building solutions start with you! As a Cornerstone Building Brands employee, you’ll have an opportunity to positively impact our organization every day and gain valuable knowledge and insight in collaboration with a team of experienced peers. In short, the Cornerstone Building Brands Difference is YOU!
- Day Shift: 5AM-5PM
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
- $1000 Bonus after 90 days
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Complete daily inspection sheet for respective PIT and submit to supervisor
- Assist production department and supply materials as needed
- Check respective departments for material needs and restock
- Operate and maintain extrusion machine
- Fill all cardboard and wood carts before shift end
- Take breaks at designated times and do not leave the area before the horn sound
- Follow defined housekeeping, organization, and 5S process expectations
- Maintain good attendance and be punctual
- Follow all safety practices required for the job
- Maintain work area clean neat and organized
- Check all incoming material and compare with packing slips and deliver to respective department
- Administer daily inventory counts for raw materials
- Additional task as assigned by supervisor
We offer great benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Diverse Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Activities
- Rewards Program
- And much more!
- A culture that supports work-life balance and environment where collaboration is key
- A culture of diversity & inclusion in a respectful work-place environment
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- High School education or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read blue prints & measuring devices
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to bend, squat, twist, push/pull, reach and lift 50-75+
- Previous Forklift experience and certification a plus
- Must be certified thru Silver Line PIT certification program
- Read and write English
- Strong attention to details
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job description is reflective of tasks that will be performed in a variety of departments.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.