Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF1644J
Finance Director - Commercial and Integration
Cary, NC, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The Director, Commercial Finance & Integration, is a leadership position which supports and partners with the SVP & GM for Roofing to execute on the financial aspects of the expansion of the business while integrating an acquisition into the Roofing Division. The Finance Director will have P&L, Balance Sheet and Working Capital responsibility.
- Lead finance integrations for recent and future acquisitions, problem solve and support business leaders to integrate operations. Develop creative solutions to complex issues. Think strategically to help define the answers to the changes within the organization.
- Lead a finance team in driving financial performance to ensure financial goals (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash commitments) are met while aligning with corporate policies and procedures
- Lead reporting, forecasting and planning process, including distribution of appropriate financial targets for profitable growth of the various business segments and proactive analysis of the financial statements for opportunities to increase income
- Strategically partner with the GM and leadership team to drive profitable growth through analysis, influencing and action on risk assessment, contracting excellence, pricing, business ventures, customer profitability and cost control
- Perform market and customer analysis to proactively identify both new opportunities and potential risks to future business performance
- Define, develop and enthusiastically drive process improvements to reduce finance business process cycle times, improve financial forecast quality and reliability, improve information provided to leadership for business decisions
- Oversee financial closing activities, partnering with controllers to ensure accuracy of all finance statements and schedules and partner with SVP and GM to provide timely analytics and feedback on business performance
- Drive Working Capital Management with a specific focus on reducing past dues and managing inventory
- Mentor and develop a world class finance team by actively recruiting and promoting talent
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business (required) with strong Business Analysis experience. A graduate degree or MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive finance experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in people management
- Solid technical skills with a wide range of financial experience and understanding with the ability to automate and streamline financial information
- Exhibits strong time management skills; able to work through roadblocks to meet commitments timely
- Experienced, high integrity, flexible leader with the ability to effectively collaborate with others within and outside the organization
- Action-oriented professional with a take-charge, can-do attitude
- High-level knowledge of financial reporting concepts processes required
- Business financial management experience, preferably in manufacturing or product-driven organizations
- Mergers, acquisition, and divestiture modeling experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.