Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF1778V
Human Resources Business Partner
Jackson, TN, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
A Cornerstone Building Brands HR Business Partner’s responsibilities include full-scale HR Generalist support associated with multiple manufacturing facilities. HRBP will report to HR Director and be involved in the development and implementation of strategic HR programs in partnership with the plant leadership and HR teams. The role provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Proactively provides strategic HR partnership to assigned client groups in a manufacturing environment to achieve company goals
- Work with business leaders to build cohesive working relations and ensure the effective implementation and execution of HR initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with leadership to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Serve as internal consultant and change agent by analyzing current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Coach leaders on complex employee relations matters and collaborate with HR operations to ensure compliance
- Execute performance management programs and procedures, including but not limited to performance appraisals and performance improvement plans
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to identify staffing requirements needed to meet the goals and objectives of the organization
- Understands and solicits employee feedback and anticipates their needs and concerns
- Partner with HR COEs/Shared Services to deliver leadership and employee development, talent acquisition and management, total rewards, and operational activities.
- Foster a high performing and highly engaged culture.
- Travel up to 50%, as needed, to support the division and other HR projects
- 5+ years’ of progressive experience within the HR function as a business partner or
- Experience objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of employees in the organization including senior leaders
- Must be proficient with MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a matrix organization, prioritize and provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor level in Human Resources; or Business or Related Degree with specialization is required.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.