Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF4484S
Inside Sales Representative
Brookhaven, MS, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands is looking for a highly motivated inside sales individual that will turn pre-generated leads into qualified customer calls. This position is high volume and fast paced and we are looking for someone that is inside sales driven. This position is responsible for following up on the multiple leads received and solicits orders for products or services by phone, fax, and email.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with prospective customers by following up on generated leads
- Qualifying leads and explaining type of service or product offered
- Gather information on prospective customers building needs and guide them through the estimating process
- Prepare estimates using design software, consulting drafting and engineering as needed
- Keep informed of updates to Building Codes and standard company drafting and engineering procedures
- Estimate accessory pricing as needed utilizing pricing spreadsheets or web based pricing programs provided by our various vendors
- Make sales presentations to the customers
- Guide prospective customers through the company website so that they learn more about the products
- Enter and maintains prospect data into the appropriate area of the computer database system
- Follow up with customers to request clarification of the customer’s requirements, assure receipt of quote and marketing material, assess satisfaction with company products and services, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and identify and solve problems
- Thoroughly understand the customers need while taking the customer’s orders and inform customer of information to supply on purchase order
- Provide pricing and job details data to order processing
- Respond to any requests from engineering or drafting requiring clarification or changes to job
- Create change orders as needed for clarification or changes necessary prior to delivery of building and insure they are returned promptly
- Monitor drafting times and notify customers of estimated time they will receive drawings
- Communicate any special delivery requests to the traffic department and follow up to insure requests are being met
- Perform final file check once drafting has completed job to verify colors, check BOM against P.O., and verify that change orders have been implemented
- Provide post-sale customer service
- 2+ years of experience in sales
- Experience in roofing sales, building or construction products sales preferred
- Inside Sales experience working with high lead volume a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- CRM experience- Dynamic preferred
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service driven
- Attentive to detail and strong ability to multi-task
- Self-Motivated – High Energy level
- Competitive Nature
- Detail Oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Building products experience
- Proven sales record
- Ability to think strategically
- Able to follow direction
- Creative thinking
- Computer literate (MS Word, Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to build strong relationships
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.