Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF3331J
San José, San José Province, CR / Remote
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of project management deliverables and artifacts in alignment with defined corporate Project Management policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with appropriate enterprise governance, and performing project and program management functions to ensure project scope alignment and benefits realization. This position reports into the CIO IT PMO. The project portfolio will consist primarily of IT VOIP, PBX, CCaaS (Call Center as a Service) project management activities required to support deployment and enhancement of IT VOIP, PBX, CCaaS solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver project and programs in alignment with PMO Processes and Deliverables for IT VOIP, PBX, CCaaS projects of varying sizes using Waterfall Methodology
- Maintain technical leader and business stakeholder relationships to understand and guide project management needs
- The project manager will often be acting as a liaison between the organization’s business stakeholders, technical leader, and IT VOIP, PBX, CCaaS solutions vendor companies
- Interface with end users and provide management of change as users adopt to new end points
- Assure compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates. This includes required weekly schedule and summary dashboard updates.
- Provide coordination and communication across dependent projects
- Attend required PMO team meetings
- Use North American English language for majority of work written and verbal communications
Project Management competencies and work experiences shall include:
- IT VOIP, PBX, CCaaS solution deployment and enhancement
- Leading management of change activities with impacted users
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in a PMO organization leveraging PMI practices and framework
- Expertise in using project management software such as Smartsheet, MS Project, and Jira
- Mastery of MS Office 365 platform and Teams environment for work product creation and collaboration activities
- Keen ability to develop and manage required work products and provide timely documented communications
- Experience being highly productive in a remote work environment with a remote team
- Meeting Management including documenting and distributing meeting notes
- Metrics Collection and Management
- Risk Mitigation & Resolution
- Employee Experience Focus
- Relationship Oriented
- Influencer w/o Authority
- Detailed & Organized
- Cross-Functional Stakeholder Management
The selected project manager should have 5-8 years of project management experience including leadership roles in IT VOIP, PBX, CCaaS solution deployment and enhancement, compute infrastructure, networking, third party hardware and software deployment project management and business process documentation. PMI PMP certification a plus.
Tools used on a daily basis include:
- Microsoft Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Microsoft Teams – persistent chat, teams collaboration, telephone calls, file storage and management
- Smartsheet – project plans, schedules, dashboard communications
- Remote work (Flexibility to go to the office once per month)
- Address company: Lindora, Santa Ana, San José, Costa Rica, Parque Empresarial Forum I, Stage 5, Building D, 3rd Floor
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play.
- Schedule: monday to friday 8am to 5pm
- Team members receive medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1.
- Other benefits include paid holidays, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, trainings, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Free virtual English course
- Employee Assistance Program
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.