Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF3248A
Marion, OH, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, the organization serves residential and commercial customers across new construction and repair and remodel market. The plant located in Marion, OH is part of the US Windows Group, and specifically makes windows for residential applications.
- Responsible for processing all work requests and work orders through Asset Essentials.
- Prepare/review job requirements, labor and material needs, and equipment availability.
- Responsible for planning material, labor and step by step sequencing of the jobs before they are assigned. Kitting of parts, any special tools needed, setup instructions, OPL's and or JSA's being part of the planning for all work orders.
- Act as a liaison between maintenance and production and/or other support departments. This position must be able to help production balance their need for daily output with their need for equipment reliability through proactive/predictive maintenance.
- Responsible for creating reports out of Asset Essentials including but not limited to: wrench time, PM compliance, safety work orders completed, etc.
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager to determine priorities and assignments, including weekly meetings for approvals on priorities, assignments, work schedules and labor resources.
- Technical Degree and/or 5-7 years’ experience in maintenance, engineering or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in planning/scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the leadership and interpersonal skills to be able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage timelines and schedules.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read and understand manufacturers prints and specifications.
- Positive communication skills and ability to work well with all departments and trades.
- Highly proficient computer skills. CMMS experience required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.