Ply Gem | Employer reference: REF3726X
Bryan, TX, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
As a Maintenance Clerk, you will be responsible for requisitioning, tracking, and monitoring parts used by the Maintenance Technicians on the production equipment. In addition, you will be responsible for communications with outside vendors when work is required. You must have the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and have good problem-solving skills. You must be very detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently and within teams Requisitioning of parts needed within the Maintenance Department.
- Creating, tracking, and closing of Purchase Orders through the purchasing system
- Maintaining of inventory levels through daily, weekly, and monthly audits
- Maintaining and updating of all documentation associated with Maintenance Purchases including but not limited to inventory levels, costs, and budgeting
- Working hand in hand with Maintenance Technicians to support production equipment through research and acquisition of necessary parts
- Supports the Maintenance Manager in tracking of costs associated with special projects
- Work closely with vendors to organize and maintain keep stock programs
- Schedule and track work being performed by outside contractors
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high stress environment
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs as well as work in bending, stooping, and uncomfortable positions
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work and learn quickly in a fast paced and high stress environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Must be flexible regarding schedule
- Must have initiative and ability to effectively manage assigned work
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
Site Address: 615 W Carson St. Bryan Tx 77840
For more information, please call or text: 979-922-5148
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.