Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF3349X
Salt Lake City, UTAH, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
We are currently looking for Machine Operators for our MBCI location a Cornerstone Building Brands Company located in Salt Lake City UT.
Pay Rate- $18.00 an hour
$500.00 Bonus after 90 days of employment
Work Hours 6:00am - 2:30pm (Overtime and some weekends)
Interviews every Tuesday - Friday from 11am - 3pm
Located at: 1155 W 2300 N St, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
The Production Worker I position performs all tasks involved in the production of the company’s products. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Good attitude
- Team oriented
- Flexible with either working day or night shifts and weekends if needed
- Read a tape
- Overhead crane and forklift experience a plus.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Direct hire opportunity
- 12 hour shifts (AM) Occasional Saturday
- Competitive medical plans
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Company-matching 401K
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture based in employee development, continuous improvement, and safety
- Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- Sews, cuts, clips, hooks or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Track production on schedule boards.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- General Labor in different departments of the shop facility.
- Package sheeting and trim materials.
- Hemming, moving of finished materials to truck’s with overhead crane and forklift
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.