Atrium Windows and Doors | Employer reference: REF2868K
Night Shift Extrusion Operator
Welcome, NC, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Career training, development and progression planning
- The Production Operator position is an entry-level team member responsible for assembling building material components.
- This dedicated team member performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line under direct supervision and Repetitively assembles window material components.
- Processes include insertion or positioning of materials, clamping, splicing, fitting parts, and use of both hand and power tools.
- Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices in order to prevent injury to self or co-workers.
We offer great benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Diverse Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Activities
- Rewards Program
- And much more!
Contact us for more information Phone: (336) 422-6539
Requirements and Experience
- Lifting requirements: 20 lbs. frequently; 40 lbs. occasionally for light production; and 40 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally for heavy production.
- Have the ability to operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble.
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in multiple functions within and between multiple department lines.
- Employees are required to stand or walk on a concrete floor surface for up to a ten-hour shift.
12-Hour Rotating Schedule - Monday - Friday (7 pm-7 am)
$16.00 an hour + $1 per/hr. for differential shift
We are located at 300 Welcome Center Blvd, Lexington, NC 27295
Call us today for information: 336-422-6539
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.