Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF2044J
Operations Analyst - Supply Chain and Maintenance
North Brunswick Township, NJ, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The position is responsible for supporting the team in achieving their goals through the creation and maintenance of operational reports and dashboards, as well as data analysis with recommendations for enhancements. As we continue to focus on providing world class customer service, this position will collaborate with cross-functional teams on analyzing trends, identify opportunities for improvement and track projects. This position will also support the daily requirements for the Scheduling team, up to and including reporting, scheduling orders and assist the Supply Chain Supervisor. This position will also support master data maintenance for parts and vendors as well as play an active role in the implementation of new manufacturing lines, products, and cost improvement projects.
- Assist with the maintenance and distribution of all daily, weekly, monthly tactical reporting for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Teams
- Collaborate with teams on the development of root cause analysis and corrective actions for key metrics such as Schedule Adherence.
- Analyze data related to backorders, inventory, or other key facets of the business to identify opportunities for improvement, either in improved customer delivery, inventory optimization, etc.
- Support the Scheduling Team’s daily activities which include reporting as well as scheduling orders.
- Active participant in daily production meetings combined with the ability to lead the meetings when the Supply Chain Supervisor is not available.
- Assist with the creation of new parts, vendors and item master maintenance for new product lines, revised pricing, etc.
- Key member of Physical Inventory team assisting with the logistics coordination for each event as well as heavy participation to insure plant-wide success
- Manage Employee Recognition program (“Wood Bucks”) for Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams by dispensing rewards to employees, tracking inventory, managing budget and replenishing supply with vendor.
- Execute administrative responsibilities for the team which includes ordering supplies, scheduling large meetings, and assisting team members with requests for information
- Performs other duties as assigned
Associate degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum of 2 to 5 years in an analyst position, within a manufacturing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Superior knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and similar technical experience and knowledge is required.
- Requires a working knowledge and experience with ERP systems (IBM is a plus).
- Requires the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve tasks, projects, and overall goals.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to balance short-term priorities and exceptional information analysis skills are a necessity.
- Must be customer focused and comfortable interacting with all members of the organization.
- Advanced data analytic skills
- Can be relied upon to handle confidential information with prudence and care.
Other duties as required
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.