Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF7590N
Oracle P6 EPPM Administrator/Architect
Houston, TX, US / Remote
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Primavera P6 EPPM Administrator/Architect will establish and maintain a value-added partnership between Engineering and Drafting to leverage information technology capacity and capabilities to meet our business objectives.
- Manage Primavera P6 engineering scheduling system
- Manage Users, Security and Licensing
- Configuration control of coding structures, resource/role pools, calendars, enterprise project structure, organization breakdown structure, security profiles and settings that are standard and global in nature
- Second level responder to user issues and questions, you will be the P6 Subject Matter Expert
- Provide desk-side instruction to new users as needed
- Provide ongoing scheduler/planner implementation and continuous improvement
- Point of Contact to IT System and Database Administrators
- Coordinates and is main point of contact for Oracle and Help Desk Customer Support
- The ability to customize and configure Oracle P6 software to align with the unique requirements of the Engineering organization. This includes configuring project structures, creating custom fields, defining workflows, and tailoring the software to streamline project execution processes
- Write scripts to create custom reports, dashboards, or additional functionalities within the Oracle P6 software
- Develop automation solutions to simplify repetitive tasks, automate data imports/exports, or perform bulk updates within P6 software, improving overall efficiency
- Integrate Oracle P6 with other enterprise systems such as PIF (Project Integration Framework (PIF), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), or other project execution and management tools
- Ensure seamless data flow between systems to facilitate efficient execution processes
- Assist in diagnosing and resolving technical issues related to Oracle P6 software. This involves troubleshooting errors, performance issues, and providing support to users encountering problems while using the Oracle P6 software
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, or similar technical discipline
- Direct experience with design and development of Primavera P6
- Direct experience with Oracles Project Integration Framework (PIF) Intergrations
- Ability to extend Primavera P6 capabilities through AP!
- Experience with development using Oracle tool-set
- Experience with Java, Oracle, SQL queries and stored procedures
- Up to date knowledge of related infrastructure components and/or operating environment
- Strong experience in different kinds of database and system integrations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and relational databases skills
- Strong experience in system integration including existing systems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle; From business systems analysis, through requirements gathering, functional specifications, development, QA, testing and delivery
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time as well as being a collaborative team member
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner within the organization
- Ability to map joint organizational vision and long-term thinking, imagination, and idea generation
- Must have energy, focus, assertiveness, and diplomacy; knowing when to push an agenda and when to let a situation develop, rest, or advance
- Ability to focus on business value results, rather than solutions
- Solid understanding of upstream and downstream dataflow, be able to identify gaps and areas that need improvement
- Strong humility, listening, creativity, and negotiation skills
- Acceptance of ownership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, combined with the ability to market and report out complex initiatives to non-technical colleagues or business leadership.
- Must possess a blend of business acumen, consulting-like abilities, and analytics capabilities to identify areas of need, and develop solutions that will provide optimal value to all internal stakeholders.
- Able to prioritize time between strategic thinking and tactical initiatives
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130,000 to $160,000 + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.