Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF4092A
Horseshoe Beach, FL, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Shift: Day Shift (8 AM - 5 PM)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
We’re searching for a talented shop labor person with experience in industrial painting to contribute to the growth of our business. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on manufacturing experience encompassing the use of Sherwin Williams water-based paint products. The ability to progressively learn our products and taking on responsibilities is a key component to your success.
- The Industrial Painter must be competent in material prep and paint application
- Culture based in employee development, continuous improvement, and safety
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with HVLP spray guns, airless spray equipment, keep equipment clean and serviceable
- Ability to operate a forklift safely
- Responsible for accurately marking completed jobs for date and project number
- Knows and understands ALL safety rules and precautions necessary for working in a sheet metal manufacturing environment
- Maintains continuous improvement practices in work area
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Willingness to multi-task and cross train on tasks aside from painting
- Previous experience in spraying Sherwin Williams red oxide paint/primer
- Mechanical aptitude for being able to troubleshoot spray gun issues
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to perform work instructions supplied in written, oral or pencil diagram form
- The ability to solve problems that involve multiple variables in a fast-paced work environment is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
Site Address: 4020 SW 449 St Horseshoe Beach, Florida 32648
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.