Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: 7720
Harrisville, WV, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands' Brand Family
$16-$17 per hour
Benefits Start on Day One
Shoe Voucher/Reimbursement AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
Address: 2641 Ellenboro Road Harrisville, WV 26362
Text SIMONTON to (757) 952-6346 to schedule an interview!
Do you need a ride? We are currently offering Share Mobility Rides to and from work at designated pick-up locations. Ask your recruiter for more information.
Cornerstone Building Brands makes windows that provide builders, architects, and homeowners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home, and this is why great building solutions start with you! We are part of the nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. As a Cornerstone Building Brands employee, you’ll have an opportunity to positively impact our organization every day and gain valuable knowledge and insight in collaboration with a team of experienced peers. In short, the Cornerstone Building Brands Difference is YOU!
- Operation of various hand tools to manually construct window units
- Lift windows onto build tables and roller racks
- Movement of carts in and out of production work area
- Loading window sash components for processing insulated glass units
- Assembly of vinyl grids for placement within insulated glass unit
- Offloading insulated glass units to carts
- Final loading of window units into trucks
- Utilize production reports to assist in production planning
- Ensures overall quality of work produced by performing quality audits and engaging in problem solving activities to resolve issues of concern
- Day: 7am-(8-10hrs) $16
- Night: 7pm-(8-10hrs) $16+$1
- Ability to measure lengths accurately to 1/32”
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Able to convert fractions to decimals
- Ability to read and interpret common statistical data, productivity reports, and written instructions
- Capable of using computerized equipment
- Will require standing, walking and working on concrete surfaces for long periods of time
- Ability to move carts in and out of production areas
- 1 - 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Career training, development, and progression planning
We offer great benefits that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance that start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Diverse Culture
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Activities
- Rewards Program
- And much more!
Apply today to join our Team! The Production Associate is responsible for the fabrication and production of the component parts for the final assembly of windows. Successful candidates enjoy working in a fast-paced, physically demanding, and repetitive work environment, which includes heavy lifting or working with your hands.
This job description is reflective of tasks that will be performed in a variety of departments.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.