Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: 16379
Paint Line Production Associate Night Shift
Sidney, OH, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
- Base Pay: $22.50 per hour, plus $2.50 per hour shift differential
- Night Shift 6PM - 6AM rotating days
- Employment Benefits start on day 1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Paint Line Associates are responsible for all aspects of painting metal, including set up, operation, inspection, and material handling activities. Paint Line Associates are expected to work in a safe, productive and cooperative manner in accordance with Ply Gem policies and procedures.
- Complete all tasks as assigned by CCL department leadership
- Read, understand, and follow the steps outlined in SOPs for each task being performed. Deviations from established procedures are permitted only with supervisor approval
- Take prompt corrective action to eliminate safety hazards, minimize equipment downtime, reduce scrap generation, and correct deviations from quality standards
- Complete required documentation including production records, quality checks, labels, etc. in a complete, legible, and accurate manner
- Operate equipment to produce product in amounts as specified
- Perform established quality checks on material at required intervals to ensure all product specifications are being met
- Properly manage all wastes generated, including segregation of recyclable materials, and segregation of hazardous wastes by type. Take steps to minimize the amount of waste generated
- Operate waste water neutralization system and maintain waste water discharges within acceptable ranges specified in the facility’s discharge permit
- Accurately record production information used to prepare EPA reports
- Properly transport hazardous wastes from the point of generation to designated accumulation areas or between designated accumulation areas. Prepare waste material for shipment offsite, including inspection, labeling, and marking of containers, and loading the vehicle
- Perform required inspections of hazardous waste accumulation areas
- Previous manufacturing and/or maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write and perform basic math skills as job duties require
- Must possess common sense, positive attitude, and demonstrate excellent attendance
- Must be quality and safety conscious, a team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact with people
- Extensive standing, frequent bending, sitting, lifting, pulling, pushing, reaching, twisting and walking
- Required personal protective equipment, tugger, overhead crane, carts, dollies and some hand tools
- Safe work performance is required from each Associate at all times. Additionally, the proper discharge of safety responsibilities is an integral part of each Associate’s performance appraisal
Address: 2405 Campbell Rd Sidney, OH 45365
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.**Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.