Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF6966M
Purchase to Pay Systems Administrator
Houston, TX, US / Remote
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Remote Purchase to Pay (P2P) Systems Administrator position is an integral part of the Center of Excellence in the Supply Chain Organization, reporting to the Director, Supply Chain CoE. The P2P Systems Administrator serves as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The P2P Systems Administrator partners with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes. In addition, the P2P Systems Administrator must possess an ability to work in a fast paced, cross-functional, and collaborative environment while meeting indirect Supply Chain and business needs.
- Develops and facilitate supplier education and training as necessary enabling suppliers in the P2P application
- Partners with business analysts and technical teams to understand and define system goals and business requirements and understanding of solutions and technology practices
- Develop and facilitate user education and training such as Standard Work Instructions
- Maintains internally handled catalogs by coordinating with the supplier, purchasing teams, internal IT, legal, HR etc., and business users as needed
- Partners with business analysts to translate business requirements to technical system requirements
- Translate business requirements to technical solution designs using a solution design document and leading practice system design principles
- Creates technical specifications and processes using structured analysis and data modeling techniques (e.g., activity diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams
- Identifies and recommends new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Supports the creation of business continuity/disaster recovery plans, to include conducting disaster recovery tests, publishing test results, and making changes necessary to address deficiencies
- Develops and deploys solutions across the Enterprise; ensuring best in class processes are implemented; supporting implementation teams in their solution validation efforts; ensuring common processes are defined and deployed; working closely with the PMO to ensure the solution is deployed on time, budget, quality; tracking and validating benefits
- Ensures a common implementation and configuration of solutions are being deployed by external IT partners/preferred vendors
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of Purchase to Pay Process (P2P) experience in connecting the procurement and entire supply chain processes within a company through the goods receipt process, and finally to the payment issued to the vendor.
- Knowledge of the P2P landscape and technologies such as iValua, Oracle Hyperion, JDE, Concur, etc. Deep technical knowledge of iValua functionality, development, and data integrations (csv, API, etc.) strongly preferred
- Technical knowledge across full P2P functionality; catalogs, purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, receipts, invoice receipt/ handling, OCR, invoice processing, payments, etc
- Ability to analyze a mass amount of data (data mining mindset), write programming languages and comprehend the statistical analysis of it
- Strong IT and mathematical skills
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- Advanced analytical skills which include the ability to refine, manufacture, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Superior communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Requires advanced customer service skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirement
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products
- Ability to partner with software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions
- In-depth understanding of iterative software development methodologies
- Proven ability to communicate and/or present information logically and clearly
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines that require frequent communication, organization/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record for working effectively in a team environment and cultivating strong internal and external relationships
- Quickly gains and applies knowledge, understanding and skills and actively participates in learning experiences
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic/changing organization
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages
- Demonstrated experience writing software requirement specifications and test specifications
- Requires expertise in operating Microsoft Office programs
- Experience generating reports using SQL
- Knowledge of relevant relational databases
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $100,000 to $130,000 + 5% annual bonus + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.