Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF4496N
Regional Sales Manager
Indianapolis, IN, US / Remote
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Our Regional Sales Manager is an an instrumental part of strategic planning and implementation as we expand business in the larger Great Lakes market. This position will represent Ceco Building Systems and oversee a team of District Sales Managers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify Established and Emerging customers and segments for Cornerstone Building Brands to participate in
- Build team of District Managers with the experience and acumen to successfully penetrate chosen markets
- Build Strategic Direction for the team, maximizing resources, growing revenues, while maintaining profit levels
- Work with internal resources to deliver best possible customer experience
- Report current market trends and customer forecast to Vice President of Sales
- Additional duties may be assigned, as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all CBB associates, customers, subsidiaries, agents and sales force
- Must be flexible to maximize business opportunities as they arise
- Must possess a minimum of 8 years of proven sales/marketing and/or sales management experience
- Ability to analyze market conditions and competition and develop strategic responses to opportunities
- Strong understanding of Marketing, Finance, and Operations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel 50% - 60% of the time
- Business Acumen
- Command Skills/Leadership
- Organizational Agility
- Team Building
- Written Communication
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Decision Quality
This role is overseeing a team in the larger Great Lakes region.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base salary for this full-time position starts at $140,000.00 + commission + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.