Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: 16577
Senior Compensation Analyst
New York, NY, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands is adding a Senior Compensation Analyst to its team. This is a virtual position and can be located anywhere in the continental United States. As a Senior Compensation Analyst, this position will be a key member of the Compensation team reporting to the Director of Compensation. In this role, you will participate in the development and execution of compensation processes and initiatives and model the potential impact of alternatives and future programs. This is fully remote role.
This position requires an individual with strong organizational ability and initiative, exceptional analytical skills, and a high drive for accuracy and quality. To be successful in this role, you will thrive in a high growth, dynamic work environment.
- Build and maintain relationships with leaders in human resources and other departments to ensure effective management and communication of base pay, and short- and long-term incentive plans.
- Support human resource leaders, providing expertise, market analyses, and guidance; develop pay strategies to support solutions to business challenges.
- Manage compensation projects from design to execution, including modeling, project planning, communication, and training. Work collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve objectives.
- Administer short and long-term incentive programs including record keeping, reporting and reconciliation. Evaluate current processes, identify opportunities for improvement and develop innovative solutions.
- Partner with colleagues in the job evaluation process and oversee review of job descriptions and internal leveling.
- Create materials, develop training, and conduct meetings to effectively communicate compensation programs and practices.
- Serve as a liaison with outside vendors in the management of survey data, consulting projects, and compensation programs.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in Business, Finance, Statistics, or Human Resources preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience. Broad and deep understanding of compensation programs including base pay, short- and long-term incentives, market analysis, and job evaluation.
- Exceptional analytical skills, expertise in Excel, working with large data sets, and understanding of HCM systems.
- Proficiency with financial modeling and analyzing cost impacts of compensation decisions.
- Experience in effectively planning and managing projects, driving progress, overcoming obstacles, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cultivate strong partnerships with leaders and colleagues.
- Proactive and responsive, with a service-oriented mindset.
- Eager to learn, grow, contribute, and drive initiatives forward.
- Strong business acumen, with analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact the enterprise
- Strong partnering and leadership skills in a complex, matrixed environment
- Forward thinking and ready, able, and willing to leverage technology to achieve scalable results for our growing organization
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and assertive individual
- Demonstrated analytics and communication skills
- Must model Cornerstone’s core values and leadership behaviors
(Colorado & Nevada Residents Only) Minimum Salary of $120K + Benefits + Bonus
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of minimum salary (or hourly wage) compensation for this role when being hired into our Colorado or Nevada office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.