Silver Line Windows Doors | Employer reference: 12719
Senior Maintenance Technician (Night Shift)
Lithia Springs, GA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Silver Line Windows - Part of Cornerstone Building Brands' Brand Family
Benefits Start Day 1
Address: 1780 Westfork Dr. Lithia Springs, GA 30122
*RESUME OR JOB HISTORY REQUIRED FOR INTERVIEW*
Silver Line Windows is now a part of Cornerstone Building Brands! The nation’s leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. Silver Line makes windows that provide builders, architects, and homeowners with energy efficient, low maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home and this is why great building solutions start with you! As a Cornerstone Building Brands employee, you’ll have an opportunity to positively impact our organization every day and gain valuable knowledge and insight in collaboration with a team of experienced peers. In short, the Cornerstone Building Brands Difference is YOU!
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
- $1000 Bonus after 90 days
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Night Shift: 5AM-5PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide multi-skilled maintenance/electrical support focused on customer service, quality, cost and productivity in a TPM and CI environment. Focused on developing maintenance skills and abilities. Follows and promotes safety and safely perform all job tasks. Demonstrate respectful workplace behavior.
- Understand, troubleshoot and problem solve issues of basic complexity in advanced electrical/mechanical systems (PLC, Drives, Servo, HMI, CNC, etc.)
- Test and perform preventative maintenance.
- Understand basic operation and use of electrical test equipment
- Understand electrical arc flash protection code requirements & understand basic electrical circuits
- Understand basic function of PLC, drives and controls
- Understand types of conduit and conduit fittings.
- Demonstrate ability to cut, bend and install pipe
- Understand, maintain, and troubleshoot AC and DC motors and drives.
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic motor branch circuits
- Use electrical test equipment to measure current voltage and resistance
- Understand trouble shooting process for electrical equipment and electrical systems
- Basic troubleshoot PLC, drives, HMI
REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATIONS
- 2 years of Associate Degree in a related field or equivalent past work experience
- Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) experience
- Basic PC skills (MS Windows)
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities
- Strong customer focus
- Continued technical training required each year
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- A culture that supports work-life balance and environment where collaboration is key
- A culture of diversity & inclusion in a respectful work-place environment
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.