Simonton Windows & Doors | Employer reference: REF3040T
Territory Sales Manager
North Brunswick Township, NJ, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Effectively manage designated territory and support a designated sales team in their efforts to grow sales revenue while professionally representing Atrium & Simonton Windows.. Prospect, qualify, sell, support and develop account base. Provide pre-sales and post-sales support. Perform sales and account management functions to achieve and exceed quotas. Conduct customer account development training. Identify and contact potential customers, create proposals and execute company sales strategies. Participates in customer trade shows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and grows established accounts
- Service existing accounts, obtains sales orders and establishes new accounts
- Studies existing and potential volume by market segment
- Exercises proper and complete sales resource utilization to assist in securing new business
- Utilizes structured call frequency system to plan and organize daily work schedule in pursuit of existing and potential territory sale opportunities
- Conducts and/or participates in sales promotion and customer educational meetings
- Provides lead generation and follow through
- Recommends changes in pricing and adjusts pricing within established guidelines
- Evaluates results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints
- Evaluates complaints, investigates problems, develops solutions; makes recommendations to management
- Submits annual sales forecast
- Conducts competitive analysis. Gathers current marketplace information on competitor pricing, product, new products, service levels, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Customizes sales presentations
- Knows and exercises the proper techniques in preparing an opening, presenting, overcoming objections and concluding a presentation
- Provides sales administration and historical records
- Submits weekly sales report or as required
- Handles forms and other lines of communication
- Develops and maintains customer profile and territory and account sales records
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven direct sales experience, preferably in the building products industry
- Problem solving and sales negotiation skills a must
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with sales planning, budgeting and T&E expense management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solid time management skills
- Adept at prioritizing multiple responsibilities
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills are essential
- Strong personal motivation
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a remote role based out of a home office and requires some overnight travel. This position is ideal for someone living in New Brunswick or Cherry Hill, NJ.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US average earnings for this commission-based role is $110K to $115K + $500 auto allowance + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.