Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF3491A
Territory Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA, US / Remote
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands is looking for a Territory Sales Representative to handle southern CA and Las Vegas, NV for our Environmental StoneWorks brand.
Overview: The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for executing on the delivery of sales goals and projects within their region, including driving new and repeat business with residential builders and other customers, leading to territory growth and increased market share for our stone veneer and masonry installation projects. This role is reporting to the Western Regional Sales Manager and responsible for driving profitable sales and revenue in their assigned territory.
- Own the delivery of top-line revenue goals for the territory, including new and repeat business with B2B clients such as builders of new residential (and commercial as needed) construction projects to sell our turn-key veneer stone solutions products and services.
- Leads the territory focus on driving YOY growth in new sales, new clients, and repeat business and developing strong foundational relationships with customers that will last.
- Accountable to deliver on financial goals for the territory including strategic objectives and projects, as well as demonstrating safety, compliance and the highest integrity while accomplishing operational KPIs and metrics and ensuring the delivery of profitable sales
- Responsible for following territory directives in support of overall regional goals and strategy including continuous learning, prospecting, and development of new opportunities
- Uphold a strong customer focus with the teams and demonstrate cross-functional leadership with national & commercial sales, order entry, estimating and installation leadership
- Demonstrate our core values and success behaviors in their approach to work and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in sales, business, construction management or similar, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- Ability to travel as required
- Solid sales acumen and B2B relationship management experience
- Experience in the new construction/remodel industry preferred
- Deep knowledge of the residential builder industry strongly preferred
- Strong Communication skills
- Sales skills and track record of achieving/exceeding goals
- Self-starter with strong motivation to reach KPI and financial goals
- Solid computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to pick up new computer systems and software programs quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork ability
- Ability to embrace change and persevere
The Territory Sales Representative will cover southern California and Las Vegas, NV. The ideal location for this position is in southern CA.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.