Prime Window Systems | Employer reference: REF4811W
Truck Loader 2nd Shift
Denver, CO, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Base Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour + $2.00 per hour shift differential
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (3:00PM - 11:30PM)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Warehouse workers are responsible for truck loading and/or stocking the delivery routes in the warehouse. An employee in the Warehouse performs a variety of loading and stocking assignments.
- Adhere to safety procedures as outlined in the Illness & Injury Prevention Program and the Employee Handbook
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures
- Ensure loads are complete per documentation
- Secure loads in a proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
- Work in a team environment
- Ensure Warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Sufficient literacy to read and understand window labels and route codes
- Glass handling and/or glass knowledge preferred
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Ability to use handheld scanning unit
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling
- Good hand-eye coordination and the ability to discern colors
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Hand dexterity and strength
- Overtime may be required, including some weekends
- Work performed in a warehouse-type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions
- Hearing protection and safety glasses required; additional safety equipment provided based on a specific job
- Work surfaces are concrete
- Personnel will stand while performing their respective job functions, for up to 10 hours a day
Site Address: 12775 East 38th Avenue, Denver, CO 80239
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base pay range for this full-time position is $20.00 per hour to $21.00 per hour + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement).
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.