Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF3542R
Vice President of Supply Chain
Cary, NC, US / Remote
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The Vice President of Supply Chain is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and resource stewardship for the supply chain operations of the Surface Solutions business unit. This position is accountable for the overall plan and schedule of material within Surface Solutions. As a Vice President, this position requires collaborative and productive relationships across the Surface Solutions Senior Leadership Team, as well as direct reporting to the Senior Vice President of Operations & Supply Chain.
- Key member of the Surface Solutions Senior Leadership Team, providing direct support to the Senior Vice President of Surface Solutions
- Effectively collaborate and partner with multiple senior leaders across Sales, Operations, Engineering, and other functions
- Provide planning leadership and direction to ensure the global supply chain needs of a business unit are met, cost-effectively
- Develop supply plans to ensure an accurate and seamless supply to customers while reducing risk and minimizing waste
- Lead procurement for Surface Solutions, leveraging supply plans and ensuring supplier execution and accountability
- Manage supplier strategies for medium sized and local purchases
- Change agent and key influencer for digital transformation activity projects across the company
- Lead the process and the continued development of S&OP for Surface Solutions; partner with demand, sales, and operations teams to optimize process and drive key decisions
- Support long term strategy of integrated business planning and enhanced forecasting across CBB
- Identify, implement, and optimize Supply Chain tools: warehouse management, transportation management, ERP, and more
- Establish and drive execution of performance improvements based on key supply metrics
- Drive programs and actions to improve working capital
- Leader of Surface Solutions Supply Chain Leadership Team, including direct management of 10+ direct reports, including Directors and other supply chain personnel
- Some travel expected, primarily in United States
- Partner with corporate teams to leverage and drive best practices as well as to ensure optimized, standardized, and compliant solutions across all Business Units
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and driving decision-making
- Minimum of 10 years previous experience in supply chain management
- Minimum of 2 years in a Supply Chain leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Science
- Excellent leadership skills with an understanding of how best to utilize and deploy talent
- Demonstrated influencing, relationship building, and effective facilitation and change management skills
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness, and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and execute a global strategy
- Must model the Company’s core values and leadership behaviors
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US Base salary range for this full-time position is $220,000 - $250,000 + bonus + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401K and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job related skills, experience and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.