Cascade Windows | Employer reference: REF4729B
Customer Service Warranty Claims Representative
Spokane Valley, WA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive phone calls and assist customers, homeowners, sales team, contractors, and dealers with various windows and warranty claims
- Initiate clarification calls to customers, as required, for assigned claims
- Maintain contact and claim information in CRM for all assigned claims
- Scheduling activities for Simonton specialists and sub-contractors (optimizing cost and efficiency)
- Host product standard and compliance discussions with customers and homeowners
- Monitor performance on all assigned claims in an effort to increase customer satisfaction and decrease lead times for completion
- Administer Service reimbursements on assigned claims
- Research to identify root cause, lead/participate in long-term solutions
- Participate in discussions with Operations, Quality, IT, and Sales to resolve issues
- Prepare communications to management
- May perform other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. College Degree preferred
- 5 years experience in customer service and scheduling along with experience in warranty and claims processing
- Experience working successfully with cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks well and manage time appropriately to meet daily goals
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with all customers effectively (internal and external) and maintaining a calm and professional demeanor
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret product manuals, drawings and Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to analyze a situation to determine the root cause and correct the issue
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word with the ability to learn new systems for advanced productivity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and teaming skills
- Knowledge of building materials or construction background a plus
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base pay range for this full-time position is $18 per hour to $21 per hour + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.