Cornerstone Building Brands | Employer reference: REF2962U
Vacaville, CA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Monday Through Friday - Home Weekends
- Home Daily!!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits on Day 1!
2019 E Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA 95688
INTERESTED? CONTACT RECRUITING TODAY AT 262-923-8420
- Position requires using a yard truck to move semi-trailers and backing them into designated loading docks and parking areas.
- It requires being able to physically climb in and out of the yard truck numerous times during a scheduled shift.
- It requires work performed outside and therefore requires working in extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- The position also involves completion of paperwork as well as frequent communication using a two-way radio to communicate with management team members.
- The Team Member must be willing to complete all required training for the job and perform any other duties as assigned.
- Occasional Weekend work
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Training & career progress
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License (Class A CDL driver’s license preferred)
- Clean driving record
- 2 years’ experience driving a yard truck and semi-truck is preferred (equivalent Military DD214 experience is acceptable)
- Valid Medical Card
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to plan and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work safely throughout the day and prevent unsafe conditions
- Must be willing to unload and load
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.