Cornerstone Building Brands | Referencia de empleador: REF3370U
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Gaffney, SC, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Starting Pay: $19.00 - $32.00 per hour, plus $0.75 shift differential
3rd shift: 11pm-7am, Sunday thru Thursday
Benefits Start Day 1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide required support to manager and crew in the performance of maintenance, technical support and repair functions for all company equipment and assets.
- Assist in the performance and documentation of maintenance procedures and processes
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by cleaning up refuse from work area and promoting a hazard free work environment. Supports the 5s policies of this location
- Follow all EH&S rules and guidelines
- Promptly notify management of safety or environmental hazards or of faulty or damaged equipment
- Actively and positively support all projects and assignments
- Perform other functions as requested by the Equipment Reliability Manager
- Associate’s degree in Industrial Electricity or 2-year degree in Trade School preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum (2) years experience as a maintenance technician Experience in a manufacturing environment with injection molding presses and combustion equipment strongly preferred
- Experience with facilities projects such as electrical distribution, panel installation, etc
- Training in the National Electric Code
- Capable of completing projects that require mig,tig or stick welding, cutting, machining or plumbing
- Must be able to read, understand and troubleshoot as needed, using mechanical, hydraulic, electrical or electronic schematics and prints, and edit or program PLCs as needed
- Must be able to read and understand product and equipment caution or information labels
- Must be able to locate, read and understand MSDSs, SOPs, JSAs, ESAs and Energy Control Procedures
- Must be trained and approved in the use of the following; Lockout/Tag out, PPE, lift truck, scissor lift, boom lift, fall protection, roof/silo work, welding, torch cutting, power tool and shop equipment use and other skills as designated by Maintenance Management
- Must not have any physical restriction which would prevent lifting, bending, climbing, walking, the use of powered tools or any other activity associated with maintenance functions
- Must be able to reliably perform maintenance functions without supervision and work well with others
- Must maintain good attendance. Work will sometimes require non-standard hours
- Must be adaptable, have good communication skills, and strong work ethic
Site Address: 100 Cellwood Drive Gaffney SC 2930
For more information, please call or text (864) 251-5731.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.