Cascade Windows | Referencia de empleador: REF4313L
Customer Service Representative
Phoenix, AZ, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
Performs all duties required in the planning and scheduling of windows and screen installations and warranty services
- Capable of handling multiple customers as assigned
- Works within company guidelines and processes to consistently meet customer installation and service requirements with sense of urgency and accuracy
- Timely calls to customers to confirm schedule dates and assess builder readiness
- Thorough follow up on all installation and service schedules
- Effectively communicates daily with customers by phone and e-mail
- Responds quickly to customer inquiries in all areas of installation and service scheduling
- Maintains rapport and good working relationships with appropriate customer personnel
- Requests customer purchase orders for charges incurred by the customer
- Resolves customer issues by researching problems and providing solutions
- Maintains a positive and team focused relationship with co-workers
- Maintains a clean, efficient work space
- Updates Builders websites when necessary
- Orders product to complete service work
- High School diploma or GED
- Work experience that demonstrates an ability to successfully complete the job requirements
- 1-3 years in Customer Service facing role within an office setting
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with outside departments, customers, superintendents, and builders
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment with the ability to consistently meet project deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities
- Computer literate with strong data entry skills
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy and ability to follow through is required
- Previous experience in new home construction is a plus
- Ability to successfully cross train on additional tasks as needed
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.