Cornerstone Building Brands | Referencia de empleador: REF7817V
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Cary, NC, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead financial ownership and analysis across key focus areas such as Strategic Planning, Competitive Landscape, SG&A expense, and Sales & Orders cubes to provide actionable insights to organization
- Partner with Strategic Planning team to assess financial sufficiency of key initiatives and provide expertise when necessary. Serve as business partner to Strategy and BU teams to drive sound analyses that follow best practices and alignment to company-wide goals
- Ensure thorough understanding of competitive landscape through oversight of quarterly performance summaries. This includes communication of key competitive moves, financial comparables, and analytics
- Own end-to-end SG&A expense analytics inclusive of planning, forecasting, and monthly reporting processes. Showcase thought leadership and communicate opportunities to optimize bottom-line results
- Serve as finance business partner to Corporate Executive Leaders ensuring department financial plans are consistent with operating plans. Ensure processes are efficient, effective, and transparent
- Partner with Accounting leadership to ensure alignment across key principles related to corporate allocations, cost considerations, Chart of Accounts management, etc.
- Maintain Confidential Information Memorandum (Data book) to support capital raising or key transaction events: partner with key stakeholders across organization to ensure accuracy of data and single source of truth
- Review Sales & Orders cube including customer/channel/geography/product dimensions and other relevant BI Dashboards to identify macro trends and/or opportunities/risks; partner with business when necessary
- Showcase analytical framework; highlight opportunities, risks, anomalies, etc. with solution-oriented mindset
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement across CoE along with risk mitigation tactics to advance planning and forecasting processes
- BS in Accounting/Finance, economics, or related field required
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience with strong business acumen and executive presence
- Previous experience leading teams in a matrix environment
- Solid modelling, analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to automate and streamline financial information. Strong technical understanding of IRR and payback methodologies
- Experience manipulating complex and large data sources and ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly
- Effectively communicates and engages with all levels of the organization verbally and in writing, with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams
- Exhibits strong time management skills; able to work through roadblocks to meet commitments timely
- Action oriented professional with a take charge can-do attitude
- Advanced experience with Excel (with heavy knowledge of shortcuts and ways to optimize speed) and Powerpoint
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.