Cornerstone Building Brands | Referencia de empleador: REF8073O
Director of Finance, Operations and Supply Chain
Cary, NC, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Due to recent growth on our Aperture Solutions team, we are seeking an experienced and professional Finance Director to support our Operations & Supply Chain efforts and execute on the financial aspects of the expansion of the business while integrating acquisitions into the organization.
The Finance Director, Operations & Supply Chain, is a leadership position which supports and partners with the SVP, Operations & VP, Supply Chain for Aperture Solutions and reporting directly to the SVP, Finance for Aperture Solutions to execute on the financial aspects of the expansion of the business while integrating acquisitions into the organization. The Director will have P&L, Balance Sheet and Working Capital responsibility for 34 factories across the United States.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a finance team in driving financial performance to ensure financial goals (P&L, Balance Sheet and Working Capital) are met across all the factories while aligning with corporate policies and procedures
- Strategically partner with the SVP, Operations & VP, Supply Chain and leadership team to drive profitable growth through analysis, influencing and action on risk assessment, contracting excellence, pricing, customer & product line profitability and cost controls
- Lead finance integrations for recent and future acquisitions, problem solve and support business leaders to integrate operations. Develop creative solutions to complex issues. Think strategically to help define the answers to the changes within the organization
- Co-lead monthly operating reviews, including supporting SVP, Operations & VP, Supply Chain on the key narrative, insights and drivers affecting results. Assist with Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews to highlight actual and forecasted performances along with risk & opportunity assessments and action plans
- Present business key findings and metrics to Operations team to ensure information visibility to make proper business decisions
- Lead and deliver robust, consistent and accurate analysis of supply chain performance using KPI dashboards and non-financial data to highlight performance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Supply Chain best practices, procedures, and processes to drive best in class analysis
- Lead team to prepare capex approval packages with ROI calculations and comparisons to alternatives. Tracking progress on capex projects and performing follow-up analysis on completed capex projects
- Define, develop and enthusiastically drive process improvements to reduce finance business process cycle times, improve financial forecast quality and reliability, improve information provided to leadership for business decisions
- Drive Working Capital Management with a specific focus on managing inventory
- Mentor and develop a world class finance team by actively recruiting and promoting talent
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business (required) with strong Business Analysis experience. A graduate degree or MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive finance experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in people management
- Solid technical skills with a wide range of financial experience and understanding with the ability to automate and streamline financial information
- Exhibits strong time management skills; able to work through roadblocks to meet commitments timely
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.