Cascade Windows | Referencia de empleador: REF3041I
Human Resources Manager
Phoenix, AZ, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Responsible for the management of Human Resources for assigned manufacturing plant or plants (Phoenix, AZ, Salt Lake City, UT). Areas of HR responsibilities include associate and/or labor relations, recruitment, training, and HR legal and regulatory compliance. Provides guidance, coaching and direction to plant management based on company policies and procedures, and partners with management on business initiatives and execution of strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and guidance to site management and local HR representatives, and ensure consistency with the execution of HR policies, programs, and procedures
- Oversee daily work of HR representatives at assigned site(s)
- Work with HR leadership and site management to ensure effective communication, implementation and/or administration of HR programs and policies to include, but not limited to, performance management, benefits programs (i.e., open enrollment, leave of absence and return to work programs, wellness programs, etc.) department structure and associate changes (i.e., promotions, demotions, transfers), etc
- Investigate and recommend action to be taken, and participate in claims hearings as necessary, regarding unemployment compensation claims, workers compensation claims and Equal Employment Opportunity claims
- Provide leadership to plant management and local HR support to proactively address issues and concerns and drive company culture
- Develop and recommend recruitment objectives and plans within assigned site(s); oversee the recruitment process and ensure accurate and timely maintenance of required compliance files, department policies and procedures
- Maintain current knowledge of legal regulations, industry trends and best practices in Human Resources; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes and to ensure company legal compliance
- Provide guidance on HR-related regulations and ensure compliance with HR related legal and regulatory requirements such as EEOC, AAP, OFCCP, SOX, etc. as well as internal Human Resource policy and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years Human Resources generalist experience, two of which must have been in a responsible management or supervisory capacity
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with recruitment at all levels, on-boarding, pay administration, policy interpretation and employee relations required
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated, effective skills in dealing with associates at all levels, including proven managerial/supervisory abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills required. Ability to develop strong relationships with operations team required
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment laws required
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business Administration, or comparable discipline required
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.