Cornerstone Building Brands | Referencia de empleador: REF5662G
Engineering Operations Analyst
Houston, TX, US / Remoto
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Engineering Operations Analyst will demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills set from academic or mixture of practical experience ranging from Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Civil or Structural), Quality & Manufacturing function or something similar. In this role, Operations Analyst will be working closely with Director of Engineering and analyze, validate information for existing reports, dashboards, and KPIs. The candidate will be responsible for creating data tables, establishing appropriate connections to data sources and data lakes to ensure successful integration of all systems in-order to generate reports and Power Bi dashboards. In addition, the successful candidate will be accountable for providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the leadership team.
- Drive efforts to understand, develop and report existing functional and business KPIs (Key performance indicators) and develop new ones per business requirements
- Strong understanding of functional and business KPIs (Key performance indicators)
- Develop and validate reports/dashboards and maintain/update existing ones to ensure a close follow-up of the operation
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency through different tools
- Troubleshoot reports/dashboards and address ad hoc team requests
- Develop solid business requirements documents, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and project deliverables
- Develop new dashboards, perform UAT and address fixes to meet business needs
- Ability to manage large data set, perform analysis and demonstrate the outcome in a summarized way
- Ability to interpret the data using SQL queries and other necessary tools and present them in graphical format
- Serve as a liaison between end users' workflow needs, AACE team and Primavera P6 administrator
- Work in conjunction with the Analytics team to develop functional technical requirements at Cornerstone
- Maintain regular communication with AACE team members including participating in weekly project team meetings
- Build, develop, and maintain highly collaborative working relationships with the function / business
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Science or similar discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analyzing mass data sets, building data tables, developing dashboards in PowerBI and reporting to leadership teams
- Strong collaboration, communication & organization skillset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong and assertive interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize, follow-up, and deliver requests ensuring attention to detail
- Proficient with financials (financial reports, budgeting, forecasting etc.) & understanding of functional and business KPI’s
- Ability to manage data sets, perform detailed analysis and communicate the outcome in a summarized graphical format
- Able to work with multiple internal stakeholders
- Able to work under stressful situations and meet close timelines
- Highly skilled with Power BI (development and operation), DAX, and Power Query
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint etc.)
- Comfortable working in an evolving environment
- Prior knowledge of SAP/ERP/Primavera P6/Python preferred
- Management experience preferred
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 to $110,000 + 5% Annual Bonus + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.