Simonton Windows & Doors | Referencia de empleador: REF3410U
Vacaville, CA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Responsible for the development, implementation and documentation of the manufacturing process.
Facilitates the manufacture of all products through continuous process improvement. Implements new processes to accommodate new part introduction or increased sales. Reduces material waste, improves quality, increases output and decreases downtime to improve profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs the ability to produce a quality product into the process
- Develop measurement systems required to measure facilities metrics or key process indicators
- Identify and analyze manufacturing problems to control and improve manufacturing
- Initiate, manage & participate in safety, quality, cost & process control improvement projects
- Participates in the “team” process development concept
- Designs and/or sources equipment for manufacturing processes
- Manages capital budget projects as assigned
- Assists R & D effort to implement new products or process into production
- Develops all necessary process and audit documentation (i.e. FMEAs Control Plans, Capability Studies, Balanced Line Capacity Models, Flow Analysis, etc.)
- Assesses existing processes for areas of improvement utilizing Lean Manufacturing concepts (Kaizen, TPM, Value Stream Mapping, etc.) Six Sigma, designed experiment techniques, capability studies, etc.
- Follows all city, state and federal regulatory legislation (RE: OSHA, EPA, RCRA, UST’s; CERCLA, ECRA, SARA, DOT, etc.)
- Evaluates and recommends implementation of competitive technology
- Leads, where applicable, or works in conjunction with plant maintenance to ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained and updated consistent with short and long term goals and objectives
- Provides training, as required, to associates
- Leads, where applicable, or works in conjunction with Quality Assurance, to monitor and document quality standards
- Capital Project experience
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Engineering or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education. Experience working with AutoCAD or Inventor preferred
- Two or more years experience in process/manufacturing engineering. Specific technical knowledge may be required as applicable, cementitious, fenestration, extrusion, etc.
- Safety and quality minded. Organized and detail oriented. Self-motivated and team oriented. Knowledge of MS Office applications required
Site Address: 2019 E Monte Vista Ave, Vacaville, CA 95688
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $75,000 to $95,000 + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.