Cornerstone Building Brands | Referencia de empleador: REF3717F
Vice President, Product and Innovation
Cary, NC, US / Remoto
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
The Vice President of Product and Innovation is accountable for strategy, direction, and execution of the business' product platform to deliver profitable growth. This position is responsible for helping nurture a product management and innovative culture that consistently delivers high quality products and solutions our customers love, and one that helps the Aperture Solutions Business Unit realize our vision of becoming the premier manufacturer of vinyl windows and doors. This executive will lead and manage a team of product managers, product engineers and strategy focused team members helping hire, manage, coach, develop, and mentor team members, while also working with broader leadership and cross-functional colleagues to set our longer-term product and innovation strategy. Success in this position requires a deep understanding that collaboration is key to growing any business, especially in a complex and competitive industry. This position leads of team of 20 people and reports to the Business Unit President.
*Must live in Cary, NC or be able to relocate within 12 months*
This position positively contributes to our company’s culture by:
- Fostering an environment, including ways of working and behaviors, which is congruent with our mission, values, and success model
- Facilitating organization-wide cohesion and keeping all functions aligned with the vision to be a premier company that builds and delivers cohesive and unique product solutions to current and future markets
- Ensuring voice of the customer (VoC) and customer data and research are incorporated as a path to customer centricity
- Redefining organizational metrics that reflect the entire customer journey and full product lifecycle
VP Product and Innovation This position positively contributes to the company’s leadership by:
- Actively serving on the BU and extended executive leadership team and being involved in the highest level of decision making
- Investing significant effort on talent offense and aligning selection and development of sales teams to mindsets and skillsets important to the future of our business
- Ensuring everyone is working against the right priorities, receiving coaching and feedback to promote performance, and experiencing exciting opportunities for growth
- Serving as a role model and champion for employee engagement retention
Primary accountabilities for this position include:
- Setting a vision and strategy for the product roadmap; focus on prioritizing features, ensuring product-market fit, and managing the product lifecycle overall
- Accountable for product margin level profitability for the business
- Working closely with the cross-functional team this role would own and manage data analytic tools needed to enable rapid decision making to support asset loading that optimizes product margin dollars as well as overall portfolio / SKU management including introducing new products and product rationalization processes
- Responsible for commercializing new, critical, and innovative products and solutions (organic growth and through M&A / partnership options) to enable Cornerstone Building Brands to be the first to market, faster than our competitors
- Collaborating with customers, markets, and internal teams to understand and shape the full breadth of CBB’s proposition and create internal alignment on the BU product strategy
- Demonstrating strong leadership and collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Manufacturing leaders and teams
- Creating and implementing a strategy for product packaging development, design and sustainability that aligns with the product management roadmap for existing and new product development across all brands
- Work with Marketing to gather, purchase and commission market research data to identify trends, opportunities, and/or current business performance
- Ensure data has analytical rigor sufficient for its purpose and provide interpretation of the data to drive decision making
Education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree in appropriate discipline preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of executive-level product management, new product development, and/or marketing leadership experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading product portfolio, product development and/or marketing teams
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $240,000 to $260,000 + 40% bonus + medical, dental, vision benefits starting dat 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by the role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-term is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.