Cornerstone Building Brands | Référence de l'employeur: REF6003X
Class A CDL Driver
Horseshoe Beach, FL, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Base pay starts at $22.00 to $24.00 per hour
Shift: Full-Time, Day Shift
The Driver will be expected to transport, deliver, and/or unload metal roofing panels to customers in a safe and timely manner to our dealers, distribution centers and/or construction job sites using a tractor-trailer. This position requires a wide range of skills from practicing safe driving and delivery to top-notch customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must attend onsite training in Florida to learn how to operate the Standing Seam Machine (2 week duration)
- Willing to stay overnight outside of territory on long hauls or demanding onsite jobs
- Maintain the cleanliness of your assigned vehicle(s)
- Maintain and operate the vehicle in accordance with all laws and Cornerstone Building Brands policies and procedures
- Ensure that all loads are delivered safely, accurately, and timely to correct address without damage to customer/company property
- Collect payment from customer/company site and deliver all payments to front office
- Always take photos of each delivery/drop, with use of company issued iPhone
- Report any accidents or damages immediately to Team Lead or office
- Receive loading documents for jobs
- Use forklift to handle heavy weight metal coils
- Load customer vehicles with panel packs
- Report inventory levels to management
- Operate a New Tech Mobile Standing Seam Machine (manufacturing metal panels)
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Have an acceptable accident and moving violation Motor Vehicle Record
- 2 years of previous tractor-trailer driving experience including winter driving experience (equivalent Military DD214 experience is acceptable)
- Valid Medical Card
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work effectively with people in a fast-paced environment
Site Address: 4020 SW 449th ST Horseshoe Beach, FL 32648
For more information, please call 262-923-8420
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.