Silver Line | Référence de l'employeur: REF3813H
Facility Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Lithia Springs, GA, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Base pay starts at $18.50 per hour based on experience
Shift: 4PM-12:30AM Monday to Friday, Saturdays as needed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for performing but not limited to the following skills: lubrication and preventative maintenance of manufacturing, extrusion, and glass equipment.
- Perform assigned work independently and as part of a team
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the assembly floor and the entire facility
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machinery and the building or grounds as required
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Participate in continuous improvement events as assigned by department manager
- Display excellent communication, time management, organizational and prioritizing skills
- Display strong customer focus and sense of urgency
- Work flexible hours, shifts, and weekends when needed
- Work with outside contractors on building maintenance and equipment
- Follows prescribed safety guidelines
- Participates in all required training
- Working in a team environment consisting of Silver Line employees and outside contractors
- Required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
Site Location: 1780 Westfork Dr., Lithia Springs, GA, 30122
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.