Silver Line | Référence de l'employeur: REF3964E
Quality Control Technician Extrusion 2nd Shift
North Brunswick Township, NJ, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Base Pay: $17.25 per hour
Shift: 2nd Monday - Friday 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and document tasks as assigned by the Quality Department
- Perform all necessary quality inspecting and testing on Extrusion process activities
- Report any identified issue to appropriate personnel for prompt resolution
- Verify profiles meet specifications as required
- Perform data entry while performing scans in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with operators, leads, supervisor, technicians, and other quality support to address quality issues
- Assist in go/no go decision on questionable profiles
- Maintain updated QMS quality documents as needed
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Work well with little supervision
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with operating manufacturing equipment and hand tools
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic reading and math skills are preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Possess communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
Site Location: 1 Silverline Dr. North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
For more information please text CBB to (732) 314-3003.
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.