Cornerstone Building Brands | Référence de l'employeur: REF7341Z
Regional Sales Manager
Atlanta, GA, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Effectively manage and support a designated sales team in their efforts to grow sales revenue while professionally representing Cornerstone Building Brands. Supervise and develop a team of territory managers. Responsible for executing company sales and marketing strategies to create and develop sales capable of achieving and exceeding regional sales quotas. Maintain customer interaction, establish pricing strategies and identify current regional trends and product requirements.
This position facilitates resolution to sales, credit, production and after-the-sale service challenges between the customer, the outside salesperson and the company. The incumbent must be able to balance company policies and procedures, while maintaining sales objectives, margins and customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs and coordinates the performance of assigned Territory Sales Managers; ensure maximum sales effort and achievement
- Appraises performance of sales team; assesses training and development needs, and recommends personal and professional developmental programs, as indicated
- Coordinates, with distributor or customer account, the development of new customer accounts by identifying and establishing new customer bases, disseminating product information (including quality control, warranty, and credit policy/procedure), building rapport with Territory Sales Managers through telephone communication and field sales calls, and assisting Field Sales with the design of sales programs/presentations to ensure optimum sales and profits from all areas
- Analyzes market potential within a given geographical area, including competitive cost information, activities, market trends, and other relevant facts, and reports findings to the Senior Sales and Marketing or Pricing Leadership
- Establishes annual and regional sales projections by product, and recommends programs to ensure level sales volume (within practical limits) based on Territory Sales Managers’ feedback
- Assists with the formulation of annual departmental budgets, including forecasts for capital equipment, manpower requirements, etc., and provides appropriate cost/payback justification for recommended alterations/expenditures
- Direct accountability for regional accounts (annual)
- Maintains (through recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating, developing, and replacing personnel) a sales force capable of achieving annual sales goals
- Arranges sales meetings for assigned personnel
- Plans and organizes, directs, and controls assets and personnel of the department toward the achievement of departmental/Company goals
- Informs, through reports as appropriate, the Sr. Sales leadership of the actions and accomplishments of the department, including: Current projects, future goals, and their status, actual activity of personnel, sales statistics showing past and current performance versus budget, etc.
- Maintains adequate care and supervision of all associates reporting to the department to motivate associates and to ensure maximum utilization of the human resource factor in accomplishing departmental/Company goals
- Evaluates associate performance and provides coaching, counseling and corrective action to personnel as required by the Company policies and/or as indicated by circumstances presented on an individual basis
- Enforces budgetary controls over all departmental expense categories including: selling, travel and entertainment, advertising, commissions, warranty, etc., to adhere to planned budgetary levels at all times, and minimize expenses wherever possible
- Formulates, offers, and implements ideas concerning terms of sale (discounts) allowances, commissions, etc. (with respect to customers versus competitive conditions) within a framework supporting continual profit and efficiency improvement
- Develops and offers new product/marketing ideas to the Product Implementation Team and/or Product Manager for consideration, with presentations to include all available market data (volume, overhead, cost data, profitability, trend analysis, etc.)
- Cooperates with the Credit Department, when needed, to assure that new customers and programs are adequately screened to increase the paying quality of customers while decreasing credit risk
- Participates in strategic planning and provides leadership and guidance in carrying out Action Plans relative to accomplishment of Corporate goals/objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or comparable discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales/Marketing position with proven managerial capability
- A thorough knowledge of the building products industry and sales management experience in appropriate channel of business
- Problem solving and sales negotiation skills a must
- Ability to lead motivate and manage a sales team
- General knowledge of major competitive building products lines
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with sales planning, budgeting and T&E expense management of sales team
- 3 years supervisory experience preferred
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to develop and present training programs required
- Analytical/mathematical orientation required
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Windows based software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.