Cornerstone Building Brands | Référence de l'employeur: REF6591S
Regional Sales Representative
Atwater, CA, US
Cornerstone Building Brands is a premier exterior building solutions provider serving both the residential and commercial markets across North America. The building products we manufacture are the cornerstone of the communities where people live, work and play -from homes to hospitals, grade schools to grocery stores, manufacturing facilities to municipal buildings and beyond.
Through the core values and consistent behaviors and mindsets embraced by our employees, we have built a culture dedicated to understanding our customers' needs and what matters most to their success. We know that it's our people that make the difference and we are deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Cornerstone Building Brands is looking to hire a highly motivated sales professional for the position of Regional Sales Representative. This teammate will report to the Regional Manager and will be responsible for the supporting the regional territory revenue, the gross margin target and the targeted customer growth for the assigned region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comprehensive understanding of all products and systems offered by the region in the market. This includes:
- Features and benefits of products and systems
- Assembly options and optimization for all core products
- Value proposition for core products vs. competitive markets
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of District Managers business and the critical measures that drive each account.
- Works effectively and collaboratively with all the internal departments to ensure customer experience is optimized and efficient. This includes:
- Timely and effective communication with BSR teams
- Supply accurate and required detail to drafting and estimating teams
- Weekly forecast for market to RM, as well as future looking market demand
- Ability to work with Operating Systems. This includes
- Current pricing tools
- Current Estimating systems
- Minimum Receipts Requirements
- Supports the Regional Initiatives and Team
- Work with RM to identify and drive growth with assigned customer base
- Customers will span entire region
- Leverage internal reports/data to keep Region updates real time on KPIs
- Travel in market with DMs to meet customers, learn role and market dynamics.
- Work with internal departments to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Use Google Sketchup to create 3D images of projects for our DMs to use to help sell buildings and clarify projects.
- Help the Region execute annual Market plan to deliver on Goals
- Ad-Hoc Reporting as needed
- Work with RM to identify and drive growth with assigned customer base
- Must have College Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and maintain positive relationships with all Cornerstone Building System’s associates, customers, subsidiaries, agents
- Proven sales/marketing or sales management experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze market conditions and competition and develop strategic responses to opportunities.
- Strong understanding of Drafting, Estimating, and Inside Sales
- Architectural, Engineering, Sales experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment is essential.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must reside in Market
- Must be willing relocate as required within the Western United States at any point in time
- This job may require a commitment to relocate after 18 months in role
- Organizational Agility
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focused
- Data Driven
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US average earnings for this commission-based role is $100,000 to $150,000 + auto allowance + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week.)
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.