Silver Line | Referencia de empleador: REF2928C
Chicago, IL, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Position is home office based, preferably residing in Chicago, IL or surrounding area.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, the organization serves residential and commercial customers across new construction and repair and remodel market. Cornerstone is achieving above market growth and expanding in the Chicago, IL or surrounding area. Cornerstone’s Family of Window Brands includes Atrium, Great Lakes, American Craftsman and Silver Line just to name a few
Silverline Windows is looking to hire a Technician to provide field support regarding product information for exterior windows and doors and installation to internal/outside associates, distributors, contractors, installers and consumers.
Candidate can live in or near the following cities:
Des Moines, IA
Fort Dodge, IA
Mason City, IA
Sioux City, IA
Albert Lea, MN
Field Support/Site Visits
- Manage efficient scheduling and execution of assigned site visits
- Perform field repairs, glass replacements, operational adjustments and repairs on windows and doors
- Conduct field evaluations and inspections
- Communicate outcome and update information in CRM as needed
- Provide quality feedback when required
- Manage a weekly assigned office and travel schedule to support a team of Technical Specialists
- Help manage a diagnostic claims queue by researching and investigating each claim to determine best course of action to resolve complaint
- Communicate to parties involved as needed to assure customer satisfaction
- Update CRM data system with all claim information
- Maintain company provided vehicle
- Manage parts inventory to improve 1st touch closure rate on site visits
- Occasionally travel outside the normal coverage area to support large service projects
- Knowledge of basic mechanical skills and basic understanding of residential construction of windows and doors is not to have, but is not required
- Must be able to interact with customers and contractors in a professional manner
- Basic understanding of computers
- Strong communication skills are required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.