Prime Window Systems | Referencia de empleador: REF2111D
Denver, CO, US
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Cornerstone Building Brands is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized, providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
Base Pay: $20.00 - $21.00 per hour
1st Shift: Monday - Saturday, 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM
2nd Shift: Monday - Saturday, 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble windows for customers by measuring and using hand tools, saws, punches and drills
- Maintaining safe/clean work environment and utilizing safe work practices in all job projects
- Assist production and open to being cross trained
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) compliance
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing, production, warehouse or construction experience preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment and be quality conscious
- Daily commitment to safety
- Must have a desire and willingness to work and learn while understanding the importance of excellent attendance and a can-do attitude
- Reading a tape measure is required
- Ability to apply concepts to practical situations
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job function
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, reaches, grasp, stand, walk and perform fine manipulation with fingers
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
- Vision abilities to include close, distance, peripheral, color and depth differentiation
- Exposed to excessive noise, dust, fumes or chemicals on the shop floor
- Intermittently exposed to inclement weather
- Work overtime as needed
- Working in various departments
Site Address: 12775 East 38th Avenue, Denver, CO 80239
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The US base pay range for this full-time position is $20.00 per hour to $21.00 per hour + medical, dental, vision benefits starting day 1 + 401k and PTO. Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. (Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement).
Videos To Watch
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. You can find the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster here. You can also view Your Right to Work Poster here along with This Organizations Participation in E-Verify Poster here. If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. If you have a disability and you believe that you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact Human Resources at 281-897-7788 or HRCompliance@cornerstone-bb.com. This email is used exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only emails received for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brands name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.